It is very important that a bankruptcy case be filed and handled correctly. Avoid common mistakes when filing for bankruptcy.
• Do not forget about the exemptions.
• Do not omit property.
• Do not get creative by transferring assets to others before filing.
• Do not mistakenly omit some of your creditors.
• Do not deliberately avoid disclosing assets.
• Do not underestimate living expenses.
• Do not mess up the petition, forms, schedules, or statements—you may not be able to refile again.
• Do not forget to include stock options, pending probate of an
estate, trust funds, lawsuits filed or pending, tax refunds, or
• Do not forget the required credit counseling from an approved agency.
Contact us today to stop your foreclosure date.